This camera manual library is for reference and historical purposes, all
This page is copyright by , M. Butkus, NJ.
This page may not be sold or distributed without the expressed permission of the producer
I have no connection with any camera company
On-line camera manual library
This is the full text and images from the manual.
If you find this manual useful, how about a donation of $1 to:
M. Butkus, 29 Lake Ave., High Bridge, NJ 08829-1701
and send your e-mail address so I can thank you.
Most other places would charge you $5.50 for a electronic copy or $8.00 for a hard to read Xerox copy.
Click here to go to main Camera Manual site
Description of Parts
(1) Attachment Screw
(2) Electrical Contact Pins
(3) Power (4) Power Switch
(5) Locating Pin
(4) Power Switch
(5) Locating Pin
(6) Action LED
(7) Battery Cover
(9) Rewind Button
(10) Attachment Screw Lever
Camera: for use with CX-2 model camera.4.butkus.org
Winding Time: Approximately 1 second.
Power Supply: Two 1.5V "AA" size
Battery Duration: Over 30, 36-exposure cassettes of film with a fresh set of alkaline manganese batteries.
Over 20, 36-exposure cassettes of film with a fresh set of sealed carbon zinc batteries.
Action LED: Indicates when the motor is running.
Dimensions: 105mm x 24mm x 36mm
Weight: 959 (without batteries)4.butkus.org
1. Push and slide off the Battery Cover (7) in the direction of the arrow mark.
2. Install a pair of AA size 1.5V batteries according to the mark( -- + ) indicated respectively on the inside of the battery compartments.
3. Replace the Battery Cover (7) as before and turn off the Power Switch (4).
4. Couple the winder to the bottom of the camera body. Engage the winder to the Power take off (3) make sure that the Locating Pin (5) is aligned. Tighten the Attachment Screw (1) into the camera tripod socket.4.butkus.org
5. Set the Power Switch (4) to "ON". The winder advances the film after each exposure automatically.
6. The Action LED (6) will light when the motor is running.
7. When you have finished exposing the last