On-line camera manual library
This is the full text and images from the manual.
If they do not all appear. Try clicking the browser "refresh" or "reload button" or right click on the image, choose "view image" then go back. It should now appear.
Back to main on-line manual page
If you find this manual useful, how about a donation of $3 to:
M. Butkus, 29 Lake Ave., High Bridge, NJ 08829-1701
and send your e-mail address so I can thank you.
Most other places would charge you $5.50 for a electronic copy or $10.00 for a hard to read Xerox copy.
CLICK HERE FOR A PDF VERSION OF THIS PAGE
|Setting the time/date||Resetting the time/date||Battery replacement|
Nomenclature of the date imprinting feature
The date imprinting mode can be divided into 5 types; date, time, and no imp printing.
Selecting imprinting mode
Each time the Mode selector button is pressed, the display changes as shown below.
(1) Date (Year/month/day)
(2) Time (Day/hour/minute)
(3) No imprinting
(4) Date (Month/day/year)
(5) Date (Day/month/year)4www.butkus.org
After shooting, the imprint mark-- flickers in the display panel for a few seconds" coeds for correct imprinting. The mark and the letter "M" are not imp printed on the picture.
|Resetting the date and time -
Resetting the time/date
(1) Each time the Selector button is pressed, the flashing digits change in the order of year, month, day, hour, minute and colon (:).
(2) When the digits to be reset flash, press the Set button until the desired digits appear When the Set button is kept pressed, the digits change rapidly.
Accurately setting seconds
|Battery Replacement - Battery
(1) Open the back cover
(2) Remove the screw from the date feature battery compartment cover with a small (+) screwdriver
(3) Remove the battery compartment cover holding the roller section.
(4) Insert the screwdriver tip into the slot on the side of the battery, and lift up the battery.
· When the battery is exhausted, the imprinted digits become faint. At that time, replace the battery.
· Do not open the date battery compartment lid except when replacing the battery.
· Keep the battery out of reach of children. If a child swallows the battery, contact your doctor immediately