If you find this manual useful, how about a donation of $2 to:
M. Butkus, 29 Lake Ave., High Bridge, NJ 08829
This will help me to continue to host this site, buy new manuals, and pay their shipping costs.
It'll make you feel better, won't it? If you use Pay Pal, use the link below.
Use the above address for a check, M.O. or cash.
Back to my main camera manual page
CLICK HERE FOR A PDF VERSION OF THIS PAGE
1. Positioning Pin
2. Attachment Knob
3. ON/OFF Switch
4 Film Advance Coupler
5. Film Rewind Release Button
6. Wind Crank Compartment
7. Tripod Socket
8. Wind Crank
ATTACHING THE WINDER
When the Spring Motor is fully wound. put the Wind Crank back into position. (Fig. 3)
* If the film has not been advanced one frame. or if the Film Advance Coupler is not engaged. the Spring Motor will start operating as soon as the Wind Crank is put back in position.
It will continue to operate until the film is advanced or the Film Advance Coupler engages.
2. Set the aperture, distance and shutter speed according to the instruction booklet with the camera.
3. Press the shutter release button and shoot.
4. When you release the shutter release button. the Winder will advance the film by one frame.
* Approximately 10 frames can be advanced with each full tension of the Winder.
2. Pull up the film rewind crank on the camera and turn it in the direction of the arrow to rewind the film. ( Fig. 6)
* If the film ends midway through a frame, the Film Rewind Release Button may not stay locked in position. In this case, keep the Film Rewind Release Button pressed with your finger as you rewind the film.
2. Turn the Attachment Knob on the Winder in the direction of the arrow and remove. (Fig. 8)
* If you have the winder unattached from the camera, with the switch on, and the wind crank is in the compartment, the spring motor will unwind.
After use, gently wipe the dirt and dust off with a soft cloth.
* Do not leave the Winder in high temperature or humidity.
* Any sudden change of temperature will cause condensation to form inside the Winder.
RICOH 500ME 500RF, 500ST. 500ZF
Number of frames advanced:
Approximately 10 frames when fully wound
With exposure counter on the camera
Manual rewind by camera's rewind lever
Tensioning the spring-winder:
By turning the wind-crank (20 times)
Attached via the camera's tripod socket
Underneath the winder
114 mm (width) x 29 mm (height) x 36 mm (depth)
4.5" x 1.1 " x 1 4"
1559 (5.5 oz)